Friday 18 March 2016

Max Gala Day



Gala Day

On the Third of March I went to St Mary’s with my dad I went because I like gala .I went  with my dad. To the gala it was awesome .We did lots of playing and I ate  lots chips. Savannah brought a Cake then we did the Bouncy castle. Savannah Little sister Disappeared!  We looked and looked and looked and then We found her-luckily. Then Little brother we found him we play a lot's I like the buying the teddies best of all because they are so cute and got 5 bags of them. I went to the bouncy castle I had 20 bounces. I felt energetic after that.


Finally we went home because it was getting late. I want to go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.